REDMOND SCHOOL DISTRICT is hosting a Kindergarten Registration Event for all incoming 2019-2020 Kindergartners on Thursday, August 15th – 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at RELC.
Redmond Early Learning Center (RELC)
2105 W Antler Ave.
This event will help you and your child become more excited, relaxed and comfortable about coming to school. Interpreters will be available for our Spanish speaking families.
- District staff members will be available to assist you in registering your child
- Take a tour of the school
- Meet the principal
- Find out about transportation opportunities
- Find out about school breakfast and lunch
- Access community resources
- Get your questions answered
To register your child for kindergarten, please bring the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (to be eligible for Kindergarten, a child must be 5 on, or before, September 1)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of address (piece of mail with parents name and current address)
Partner agencies and services that will be present: Family Access Network (FAN), RSD Nutrition Services, Champions – Before and After School Program